- Protects the exterior walls from heavy rain.
- Prevents from damage due to frost and therefore the danger of cracks.
- Materials continue to breathe; no moisture due to condensation on the inside.
- Heating economy. Dry materials have better thermal insulation properties than wet materials.
- No efflorescence.
- Decrease of moss or mold growth.
- Facades remain clean.
The CAPILASIL solutions dedicated to surface moisture proofing can easily be sprayed or applied with a brush, from bottom to top.
BEAL’s technical team recommends in most cases an application with layers “fresh on fresh” to get a better product penetration. The second layer indeed pushes the first on deeper into the support. This is the penetration depth that will ensure a long lifespan to the treatment.
The formulations of the CAPILASIL solutions vary depending on the nature and porosity of the support. Furthermore, the CAPILASIL solutions offer a suitable answer, no matter the type of environnement which they’re applied in, whether it’s wet or dry. Do not hesitate to contact us to work out a fitting solution. Consumption: 1 l/1-3 m² masonry (clay bricks) and 1 l/3-6 m² concrete. Product tested by B.B.R.I. in the context of surface moisture proofing (Report HD-340/133-83).