Showroom Manager - FR/NL/EN
- Welcoming visitors, clients and prospects;
- Guiding the visit of our showroom by presenting our product ranges;
- Identifying needs, advise and propose appropriate products and services;
- Answering any commercial request and ensure the follow-up in collaboration with the relevant departments (formulated by e-mail, by telephone, or during a visit to our showroom);
- Managing entire sales process (including related administrative follow-up);
- Providing after-sales service, in collaboration with the technical department if necessary;
- Partaking in the development of an effective business strategy in order to achieve the set objectives;
- Ensuring maintenance of the showroom (by calling on the services concerned: cleaning, logistics, samples, documentation, etc.).
Skills and experience required
- You hold a degree in interior design and/or are passionate about decoration;
- You have a good command of the three main languages (French/Dutch/English) both spoken and written;
- You are a natural born salesperson/communicator and are willing to advise customers in the three languages mentioned above;
- Advice quality is essential to you and you are rigorous;
- You are comfortable with computers in general and master the Office suite, the internet, Outlook and Google Calendar ;
- You are well-presented;
- You are willing to work on Saturday mornings, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (5 days/week plan).
- A salary commensurate with the responsibilities of the position with group insurance and meal vouchers;
- A 40-hour work week with 12 days of compensatory rest;
- A modern, young and dynamic work environment in a rapidly expanding company.
Pour en savoir plus sur la gestion de vos données personnelles, reportez-vous à notre page de politique de confidentialité.