11. How much does Mortex cost?
Usually, from 6 m², a professional asks between €110 and €145 per m² including VAT (i.e. €90 to €120 per m² excluding VAT) (application and products). It depends on the surface area to cover, the support type, the final destination of the application (pool, floor, shower, furniture,…) and the desired finished look. For products only, count between €30 and €50 per m² including VAT (i.e. €25 to €42 per m² excluding VAT). For surface areas smaller than 6 m², consult an applicator.
12. I have some Mortex and Bealcryl over, can I keep them for another project?
If products are kept in good storage conditions, you can reuse them for another project. This is why Beal sells neutral, untinted products.
13. What are the annual holidays of Beal?
In 2019, we will be closed on the following days:
– May: Friday 31th
– June: Saturday 1st
– August: Wednesday 15th and Friday 16th
– November: Friday 1st and Monday 11th
– December: from Thuesday 24th to Sunday January 6th 2020
16. Can I paint on Mortex?
The physical properties of Mortex are similar to those of a stone. You must ask the supplier of your paint on which support it can be applied. In all cases, it will be advised to remove the protection if there is one.
18. Are you open during the winter holidays?
We will be closed from the 24st of December 2019 until the 6 of January 2020.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
20. Is a private individual able to make his own Bealstone?
Regarding the application itself, a private individual could do his own BEALSTONE on small surfaces. However, in practice, for larger areas, it is not always feasible. BEALSTONE requires indeed special and very expensive tools (rotary sander with diamond disks) that quite often only professionals possess.