Technical Assistant - FR/NL/EN
- Produce technical content in collaboration with the relevant departments, under the supervision of the Chief Technical Officer.
- Creation and drafting of written procedures.
- Answer technical requests made by phone, by email, at the desk about products and their application.
- Managing the “firstname.lastname@example.org” mailbox, answering requests and/or transmitting them to the relevant departments.
- Drafting of technical documents and updating of existing ones (data sheets, expert reports, syllabus, terms and conditions, etc.) with the approval of the Technical Director, in compliance with the graphic charter and in collaboration with the relevant departments.
- Support to sales representatives during appointments, when necessary.
- Site visits, with analysis of parameters + drafting of expert reports.
- Manage the schedule of expertises.
- Back-up at fairs in Belgium and abroad.
- Be the point of contact for listed installers.
- Partake in the development of the installer accreditation procedure.
- Desk support and various information, ?
Skills and experience required:
- Technical knowledge of building and materials.
- Management of projects in full autonomy.
- Rigor – method – ability to solve problems – versatility – pragmatism – spirit of deduction and synthesis.
- Fluency in the three main languages (French/Dutch/English) is required (at least spoken).
- A salary commensurate with the responsibilities of the position with group insurance and meal vouchers.
- A 40-hour work week with 12 days of compensatory rest.
- A modern, young and dynamic work environment in a rapidly expanding company.
Pour en savoir plus sur la gestion de vos données personnelles, reportez-vous à notre page de politique de confidentialité.